Sunday, October 30

Piratehouse Presents Breakfast Champion: Why Don't You Stay the Night ... So I Can Have You for Breakfast EP


  
Well Happy Halloween to you, my sweet listeners. It is my unspeakable pleasure to present my new EP, “Why Don’t You Stay the Night … So I can Have You for Breakfast.”
Now, please indulge me … Trick or Treat? 
That is the question dangling like a corpse in the back of your minds, is it not? Well click the little arrow pointing to Hell on the media player below and find out for yourself?
In truth, it is my desire that you are both delighted and dismayed, happy and horrified, pleased and pissed by our little Frankenstein’s monster. Shall I offer you a preview? My you are as insistent as those grubby door-knockers come-a-callin on All Hallows Eve. No. I think not. I shall let you adjudicate amongst yourselves the merits of this abhorrent aberration. However allow me a moment’s equivocation to the fairer sex. I am first & foremost an inveterate gentleman, a woebegone romantic, if you will. I merely feign the satyr as a matter of dramatic license. I treasure each of you as my Annabel Lee’s and your depiction herein is but an invention to heighten the macabre aspect of the art.
Also, humble tribute must be paid to the two Dark Angles of this dirge, the terrifyingly talented production team, Baby’s. These ghastly gentlemen plucked the notes, battered the beats, produced, mixed and mastered this midnight reverie. I am but the bard, while these men are the true players.
Furthermore, Baby’s helmed the visual projection at the southernmost point of this post. They slaved and spliced and spooled together the most delightful bits of a little-known film in order to satiate both your hungry eyes and eager ears. Now, without further adieu, Why don’t’ you all stay the night … So I can have you for Breakfast.
- BFC

Preview
Why Don't You Stay the Night So I Can Have You for Breakfast by PirateHouse
WDYSTNSICHYFB
01. Want My Luv
02. Eternal Sleepover
03. Organ Trail
04. 8 Bullets